Sunday, August 5, 2012

Challenge: Let's Play A Game... Actually Those Are My Favorite Characters!!!


Hi There. In This Pictures, I Still Remember Those. Here's Some Pictures: 

1. The Block With A Question Mark-Hey! It's My Boyfriend, Mario! He's Jumping With A ? Block! He's My Number 1 Character!
2. I Am Not A Fan Of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic-I Know The Characters Named Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, _________ The Dragon, Princess Celestia And Luna. Maybe I Laugh At The Memes.  
3. -PY-What? But I Make Me Feel HapPY! But I Could Make It DerPY. 
4. Rouge The Bat-She's The Character From Sonic Games, But She Got A Lower Voice. And She Look Likes Lady Gaga. I Don't Like Sonic!
5. App Store-I Only Look At The Website.
6. Reddit-I Don't Have An Account?
7. Bloom From Winx Club- She's My Favorite Character, Of Course! I Have A Sticker Of It. But There's One Question..."how the **** did you get apple bloom out of app reddit and a girl from winx club?"
8. Grassy Landscape-I Love Nature, But Our Background In My Classroom Was A Grassy Landscape With Hollow Blocks Covering On It.
9. Music-Of Course! I Love Music! I Love Video Game Soundtracks, Love Songs, Childhood Soundtracks, Dance, RNB, I Love It All! 

So I Pick The Numbers 1 And 7. Can You Do This Puzzle? But Barbie Movies Is Not Related.

Photo Courtesy Of I'm A Filly And What Is This?

No comments:

Post a Comment