Sunday, August 5, 2012

Winners Of Winx Club Season 5 Beauty Pageant 2012! Plus Surprises On Season 5!

The Official Screencap From Season 5. Photos By http://winxcluball.blogspot.com
I'm Back, Girls And Boys. 

I Revealed The Winner Of Winx Club Season 5 Beauty Pageant 2012! I'm So Sorry Because Nikky513 Doesn't Comment  And Submitted An Entry. So I Reveal 1Winner Who Wins 50 Points, A Drawing Of Her OC, Fansign, Doll, Certificate, And A Photo Of Her OC With Winx Members. 

The Winner Is... 

AshCooper! 

Alys Sirenix (Round 1)

Alys Trendy/City Girl Outfit (Round 2)
Alys Harmonix (Round 3)

Again, Congratulations To Herself. I Should Claim You Some Prizes. I'm Having Another Contest For It. Here's The Link For My Next Contest: http://ravenvillanuevat2p.deviantart.com/journal/Gabrielle-At-The-London-2012-Olympic-Games-Contest-317299106

Don't Forget To Watch Winx Club Season 5! It's Coming On October 23 Or Rai Due (Italy) And Coming Soon In Nickelodeon And It Has A Schedule.

This Date Is Official. Winx Club Will Air Mondays To Fridays Starting October 23 2012, 7:20 AM On Rai Due, Right? And It's Postponed On September. Photo Courtesy Of My Facebook Friend, Musa Winx Melody. Thank You.
Watch The Videos On Youtube: 


The Winx In Marine Clothes! Photo Courtesy By http://winxcluball.blogspot.com
See You On The Next Contest, Everyone! Keep On Working!

RavenVillanuevaT2P

2 comments:

  1. Who won 2nd and 3rd, oh, and what about the special prizes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who won the other prizes!?

    ReplyDelete