Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My 10 Things I Can Do...

Hello There!

I'm Back There. While I Talk To Those Robotic Chatmates Over The Internet, And We Have Some News. 

1. Gabrielle At The London 2012 Olympic Games-There Are No Winners Announced, But All Of You Are The Winners! Congratulations! But I Have No Points To Give And I Will Give You Some Dolls For Each Of You With A Certificate On Sunday, Sep. 16. Sorry, Girls But I Am Busy Writing Some Episodes Right Now. Just Wait For New Episodes Every Fridays, Saturdays And Sundays. 

2. AshCooper's Art Trade-I Will Send You A Pic This Saturday Night For Your OC Alys's Enchantix. But I Credit You For The Wings So I Just Added Some Pink Teardrop Gems.

3. Sirenix Outfits- Next Week, I Will Sell Some Sirenix Outfits. You May Add Colors If You Want, So It's Black And White. Details And Price Coming Next Week!

4. New Artworks-Just Wait For It...

5. Sany123flora456's Contest-I Won At Her Contest And Gives Me 5 Points For A Surprise Prize.

6. Barbie: The Princess And The Popstar New Wallpapers-Just Creating...

7. My Newest Blogs-I Just Created My New Blogs! Visit My New Blogs:
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Funny Photos:
Winx Club Forever And Ever!: 
Winx Club Coloring Pages:
And, Cartoon Ville... Coming Soon...

8. My New Stories-Gabrielle At The London 2012 Olympic Games's New Episodes Coming Every Fridays, Saturdays And Sundays With It's Sequel, Gabrielle's Autumn Garden And Holiday.

9. New Coloring Pages-It's Coming For My New Blog...

10. My Blog-Thank You For Visiting My Blog!!!

Just Remember, Always Smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment