Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Last Day Of September

I'm Going To A Supermarket With My Family 8 Hours Ago And Praying The Rosary 3 Hours Ago. In The Supermarket,  My Family And I Are Shopping For Our Tonight's Dinner. My Brother Is Playing Hide And Seek When I'm Missing. I Buy Spaghetti Sauce, A Pack Of Spaghetti Noodles, Cheese And Red Iced Tea. 

Before I Went To The Cashier, I Found My Old Classmates From Andres Mariano Elementary School (Sorry For The "O". Typ0!) And I Don't Know It's That Me. My Classmates Are Buying Some Aluminum Foils. Then, I Say "Camera!" Before I Leave. I'm Better Hurry. Then, My Classmate Hold A Camera And Get A Picture... But It's Not Allowed To Do Here. And I Say "Goodbye" And Gets 2 Red Iced Tea Sachets. 

I Went Downstairs With Some Groceries. I Went To My Favorite Shop. I Buy A Sticker Full Of Girls And Outfits For 10 Pesos Each. Also, My Brother Buys An Angry Birds Piggy Bank With Circular Shape On It For A Same Price. Then, We Went Home Because I'm Better Hurry For The Block Rosary! 

When We Go Home, I Just Better Hurry Using FB Quickly. And, My Grandma Called That It's Time For The Block Rosary. I Cried Because My Cousin Reads 2 Chapters! 

Starting Today, I Am Online Everyday! I Will Chat, Posting More Posts For My Winx Blog And Making Arts! And I'm Halfway Done For The Fashion Video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment